More Paintings

"Butterfly Woman 2" Oil on Paper approx 18"x22".
SOLD. Thank you, Dani!



"Splatter Horse" Acrylic on wrapped-edge Canvas 24"x30"SOLD
Email me at robinlassiterart@gmail.com to purchase this piece painted April 2008.


"Adam's Horse" 24"x28" oil on masonite. $450.00 Framed
SOLD... Thanks so much, Dani!
This painting was directly inspired by a poem by Adam Robinson.




"Apishapa Night" 18"x26" Oil on Canvas. $400.
SOLD... Thanks Jennifer!!



"Fall Colors" Oil on Masonite 24"x24" $400.
SOLD



"The Drive Home" oil on masonite. 24"x 36" Framed. $600 + Shipping
E-mail me at robinlassiterart@gmail.com to purchase this piece painted August, 2007.

"Flowers at Night" oil on masonite. 24"x30" Framed.
SOLD!! Thanks so much, Nancy and Daphne!
Email me at robinlassiterart@gmail.com to purchase this piece painted August 2007.

6 comments:

An Xiao said...

Ohhh I love the blue horse!

Robin Lassiter Art said...

"Adam's Horse" - How strange and wonderful that cyber-connection with another artist can lead to such great art.

An Xiao said...

Yes - there's definitely a magic in that. I love how the Internet brings artists together into this new community.

An Xiao said...

Yes! I love how the Internet has brought me closer to so many amazing artists whom I might not have met before.

Anonymous said...

Love Raven Dream and Self Portrait - what made you switch over to pencil and paper?

Anonymous said...

The dream was stark, and I wanted to show that somehow. The beak was so black, in the dream, tho, that I needed to use pen to show that.